New Heater Installation
New Jersey Pool Repair can install a new Hayward Universal pool heater on your equipment pad. Hayward heaters can be either natural gas or propane fueled. Below is a list of services you will receive after purchasing a heater from us, as well as a list of upgrades. After reviewing this page you wish to have us install a new heater for you, please call us at 609-698-5100 or fill out our online contact form.
Universal H-Series Heaters Features
- Standard cupro nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive 'Totally Managed' cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections
- Common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions - meets clean air quality standards
Every Heater Installation Includes:
- Inspect, clean, and level equipment pad.
- Place new heater on equipment pad
- Connect gas piping assembly to new heater.
- Test completed gas assembly for leaks.
- Ensure gas valve pressure within manufacturers specifications.
- Connect PVC water pipe assembly to new heater.
- Test Completed PVC water assembly for leaks.
- Install pressure relief valve.
- Connect electrical conduit assembly.
- Turn on new heater.
- Complete new heater installation report and email copy to you.
- Up to six feet of new conduit and wire as needed.
- New Pressure relief valve that meets manufacturer's specifications.
- New Gas Flex Pipe that meets manufacturer's specifications.
- Second Year LABOR warranty from New Jersey Pool Repair INCLUDED in Install.